Share your photos with Yearbook!
Upload Information Coming Soon...
- Set your phone to save photos as .jpeg, NOT HEIC.
- Upload at highest resolution/file size.
- Make sure photo is school appropriate
Tips to making sure your photo is usable:
1. The more information included with a photo, the more likely it will be included in the yearbook. Please let us know the names of anyone in the photo, where it was taken, the name of the event, and any other relevant information.
2. Make sure your phone is set to save photos in jpeg format: not HEIC
3. Upload the highest resolution available. Photos from screenshots or Instagram may not be large enough to use.
4. We cannot use photos with hand signals or that show behavior or clothing that does not meet school codes. (Hand signals can be interpreted differently because of cultural, political, or religious background.)